Are You Leaving Money on the Table with Clients?
Struggling with Your Website Design Work?
Wasting Money on Bad Outsourcers?
What if you could watch over someone’s shoulder as they built websites in front of your eyes, explaining every step, saving you countless hours and thousands of dollars on outsourcing?
What if you had access to Web Design Professionals
for ongoing support?
You are about to learn how you can take a boring website and make it look stunning.
Hi there, it’s Clinton Dixson and Mike Haydon
We’ve been designing and building websites for 17 and 13 years respectively. In that time, we’ve come across a lot of people fearful of web design or who believe it’s too hard for them to learn. People who have to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a simple website, just because they haven’t yet developed the skills to do it themselves.
If you’re already an experienced web developer, this isn’t for you. (Although we have had some experienced web designers purchase this course and still learn some short cuts and cool tips.)
If you’re like most people, who pay $50-$100 per hour for simple website modifications that you could do in less time than it takes to write the instructions OR you’re tired of dealing with terrible outsourcers who can’t follow simple instructions and provide poor work, then you’re in the right place.
Who is Website Supremacy For?
- Beginner to Intermediate Web Designers
- Businesses Creating their own Website
- Local Business Marketers
- Affiliate Business Owners
- Web Design Contractors
- Outsourcing Agencies
- Anyone Looking to Improve their Web Design Skills
Do These Sound Familiar?
- You have to rely on others to build your websites
- You don’t know if your outsourcers are doing good or shoddy work
- You can’t offer website design as a service
- You have to buy off-the-shelf themes and pay someone to customize them for you
- You look at even basic code and feel the panic rising
- You know what you want the site to look like, but have no idea how to bring your idea to life
- You just don’t know where to start…
It’s Not Your Fault
We remember what it was like, looking at html code as if it were a foreign language.
It’s scary not knowing where to start, with all the moving parts.
And who wants to spend all their time coding when that’s only part of the puzzle of building a successful online business?
- You take on (or are given) a specific web design project, with a deadline and you have to figure it out, sink or swim, with penalties for failure. This “pushed off the deep end” is how Clinton started web design.
- You do like Mike and take a class on it at university (or high school) either because it’s a pre-requisite to graduation or it’s what you’re working towards. Either way, you have a deadline and a penalty for failure.
But What If There Was A Third Way?
If only we knew back then what we do now. There’s actually a third way people learn web design. It’s a lot better than having a metaphorical fire lit underneath you.
It always bothered us that we had to face job loss or failure to graduate. There had to be a better way.
Do Our Students Know Something You Don’t?
So What Makes This So Good?
What if you could lean on the experience of two web design professionals with over 30 years experience between them?
What if you could watch over their shoulders as they guided you step by step through all the pitfalls of website design?
How good would it be to have access to these experienced professionals along with a group of like-minded web designers whenever you get stuck? Helpful people to whom you can turn when the code throws you a curve ball.
Imagine how much easier your life would be if the “game” of learning web design was rigged in your favor for a change…
Introducing Website Supremacy
Clinton Dixson and Mike Haydon have drawn heavily on their 30 years combined web design experience to bring you a website design course unlike any other:
- You will gain complete and unlimited use of “over the shoulder” videos with their pause & replay capabilities. You can watch them as many times as you need to understand the material.
- You receive access to our member exclusive live webinars to demonstrate common problems and solutions, then cover any Q&A you may have.
- You will be invited to join our active, private Facebook group where Mike, Clinton and our students are on hand to answer any questions you may have or roadblocks you may run into.
- You learn the most widely used, freely available Content Management System on the planet, with an extensive developer base. WordPress has a significant number of plugins that may already have the exact functionality you are looking for so there’s no need to continuously reinvent the wheel.
- You learn WordPress because features like the WYSIWYG editor and template capabilities make it a breeze to build for clients to use.
- You will learn to use one of the most powerful, customizable themes available for WordPress. The Genesis Theme by StudioPress with the Dynamik Framework by Cobalt Apps is the underlying theme taught in Website Supremacy because the themes are actively developed, have a large user base in Genesis and with Dynamik’s amazing functionality, can be used to create virtually any look and feel with very limited coding. (Themes are used for demo purposes and are not a required component for the course)
- But because you may want other options, we also teach several other themes as well as give you the tools to customize any themes you need.
- You will receive custom code snippets that we’ve developed for several common problems or design functionality.
- You gain full access and unlimited use to a number of free skins for Dynamik and you’ll learn how to easily implement these skins on your website
- You learn website security fundamentals, reducing your chances of your sites being hacked. Nothing is ever hack proof, but if you make it difficult for someone to get in, most of the time they’ll leave you alone.
- You learn to improve the loading speed of your site. This is a critical component for user experience and something very few other courses teach.
- You gain access to web design teachers, Clinton and Mike, that are also search engine optimization professionals. While SEO isn’t taught in this course, the web design methods aim to strike a balance between serving up an optimal experience for both humans and robots.
- You get instant, online delivery with full access to the whole course immediately. You can learn at your own pace using our specially developed curriculum or just pick and choose the parts you most need help on.
Website Supremacy Includes – 6 Modules
- Install WordPress
- Setup Subdomains
- HTML Basics
- CSS Basics and Syntax
- Deprecated Code
- CSS and Browser Tools
- WordPress Security
- Website Speed
Genesis/Dynamik Theme Training
(Themes sold separately)
- Details on all settings
- Widgets and Hookboxes
- Responsive Design
- Free Skins Included
- Custom Code
- Google Maps Embed
- YouTube Video Tricks
- Contact Form 7 Instruction
- Field Formatting
- Connecting CF7 to AWeber and MailChimp
- Custom CSS Buttons
- Over-The-Shoulder replication of RealResorts.com
- Over-The-Shoulder demo changing a static site to reponsive design
Troubleshooting and FAQ
- Troubleshooting Checklist
- Video Responses of FAQs
Ok That’s Great, But What’s The Catch?
The catch is that you actually have to do the work.
Web design isn’t something you can realistically learn by reading all about it. You actually have to practice it.
We can’t force you to learn website design, but…
If you go through the materials and do all the assigned practice, you’ll see a significant improvement in your web design skills.
If you were to pay Clinton and Mike their usual hourly fee of $100 per hour for the videos in this course, you’d be looking at paying over $3,000.
The closest thing to Website Supremacy costs almost $600 for half of the video content and no discussion of things like online security or site speed, taught by people who don’t come from an SEO background.
Still aren’t convinced it’s worth it? You gain access to a library of skins created by Clinton and Mike. These skins provide different looks to your website and are easily customizable to give the site the look you want. More skins are added as they are developed which you gain access to for free.
If you ordered these skins custom from Clinton or Mike you would be paying at least $500 each.
Even selling these skins on the open market would carry a price tag of at least $30 each.
With all the skins available to you, that pays for the price of Website Supremacy alone.
We wanted to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
So we’ve provided two easy ways to get instant access to the course materials.
While many sales people and marketers hide their “fine print”, we are putting it out there in big, bold words.
When you buy Website Supremacy, you immediately gain 100% access to all the course materials. Everything is online and available 24/7.
Because our course is completely online, we have a no refunds policy.
This policy is to protect not just us but everyone else that spends their hard earned dollars to learn from Website Supremacy.
Thanks for reading. Now that you know us a little better, we’d love to get to know you too. We hope to continue on this journey with you in the members area of Website Supremacy.
See you on the inside!
p.s. Are you done throwing your money at others to build your own website and do simple work? If yes then buy this course now. You’ll easily make your money back and save time by doing the work yourself.
p.p.s. Once you buy the course and get on the inside, shoot us an email with a quick hello so we can get you the access to the exclusive Facebook group. Access to this group alone is worth the money of the course. Many of our members have saved countless hours by asking questions in the group rather than fumbling around trying to do it on their own.